Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Soon purchasing a new domain name

My blog has now reduced traffic and higher ranking.This blog had a page rank of 1 last month but now its UNKNOWN and also the alexa ranking has been increased by 25000.I am really depressed and i don't know why you people are not giving away your feedback and subscribe to my RSS fedd,it can help others too.

Now i have thought that i will purchase a new domain name this month and it would be a wordpress blog with an unlimited web hosting.Soon i will post on my new domain and when i will purchase it,i will list it here so that you people can go directly from here to my new site.

These days i am learning PHP and some other scripts.Well i need to design a new template for my new domain.But i will put Arthemia 2 template on new domain and will edit it.So i hope that you will be happy to know about this and also continue to support me.

                                                             ****************************
                                                    Subscribe to the Learning Scope RSS Feed

No comments: